WordPress Training – WordPress Training sessions will include general training on how to use the WordPress admin panel, editing and publishing articles, basic on-site search engine optimisation (how to use meta tags, title tags and alternative text), WordPress plugins, uploading media and more.
SEO Training – Search Engine Optimisation training sessions will include:
- How to research the best keywords and search terms for your website.
- How to optimise your website with Meta tags (description, keywords and titles)
- How to improve your Google PageRank
- How to use alternative tags, alternative text and titles to optimise your images and links.
- The main web directories and search engines you should make sure you are submitted to.
- How to add your website to Google analytics so you can track the progress of your website.
Social Media Training – we will train you on the best ways to use the main social media tools, including Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Email Marketing Training – training on how to create your own email marketing campaigns to further promote your business and website.